Sometimes a little help is needed.
BridgeWater Assisted Living provides our residents with the support and services they need and want. Our care teams partner with you, your family and your advocates to develop a personalized care plan that will allow our residents to be as active, engaged and independent as they want to be.
Our residents can enjoy all of the spacious common areas and are free to spend as much time inside or outside of their apartments as they choose. We value our resident’s choices to make their own decisions about how they want to spend their time and how they want to live their lives.
Better Care, Better Living
At BridgeWater Assisted Living, we use technology and science to keep our residents as healthy, happy and safe as possible. We are proud to offer our exclusive proactive technology Healthsense™ free of charge to all of our BridgeWater Assisted Living residents
Healthsense™ Technology is a Revolutionary Health Management System
- Healthsense™ technology helps our residents enjoy more independence and have a higher quality of life.
- The monitoring capabilities are customized to fit each resident’s needs discreetly and privately.
- This revolutionary technology enables our staff to deliver better care to our residents by providing a wide range of clinical data.
- The data enables us to be proactive and to quickly identify health concerns.
Activities of Daily Living & Services
Our assisted living care teams are trained to provide our residents the support and services they need to fully live their lives. Customized levels of care and service are designed to meet the resident’s specific needs.
- 24-hour personal assistance
- Customized levels of service to meet your specific needs such as reminders and assistance with medication management, bathing, dressing, grooming, ambulation, orientation etc.
- Dining services: We provide three chef-prepared meals a day, served restaurant-style in our dining room.
- Emergency call pendant
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Scheduled transportation to medical appointments, shopping trips, and outings
- Resident-centered wellness activities and events such as:
- Having fun, making new friends, visiting with family and old friends
- Living a life with purpose through community involvement and giving back,
- Being physically and mentally active by engaging in exercises, games, and participating in classes and presentations to keep the mind stimulated.
- Embracing passion through the enjoyment of the arts, music, worship, reading a great book, or cheering on your favorite sports teams.