Veterans Assistance

elderly veteran smiling at the camera

Salute to Our Veterans! Thank You for Your Service!

At BridgeWater Assisted Living we appreciate the brave men and women who have made it their mission to serve our country. It is a heartfelt honor that we, in turn, are committed to serving those who served us.

There are many senior Veterans who may be able to pay for assisted living expenses by receiving (VA) Pension Benefits.

Our Community Benefits Advocate can assist you with additional resources: 602-603-7482.

Connect with the VA

For more detailed information on Veteran pension benefits, programs, qualifications and how to apply for the pension go to the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs website or call 1-800-827-1000 or by writing to the Pension Management Center that serves your state. You may also visit your local regional benefit office to file your request.

There are many VA-accredited representatives and Veterans Service Organizations, agents and attorneys who are available to help you file a VA pension claim free of charge. The VA encourages you to be cautious of potential scams where representatives want to move your assets around, misrepresent your situation, or charge you a fee for filing the free application. You can search the VA Office of General Counsel website to locate an accredited representative